Thursday, July 23, 2020

Keeping Busy

What are you doing to keep busy in the time of COVID? I started this blog so I would have something to get my mind working each morning, something that made me say, "You have to think, plan, have a motivation." But even that is not enough.

I miss performing; I miss directing; I miss meeting people to work together on a project. I'm preparing to lead a "puppet ministry" with the youth director at my church...but even that is largely on hold until we can once again meet in large groups.

I spend too much time on the computer, mostly just surfing the web and responding to stuff on Facebook. Sometimes that becomes an impetus for this blog, but mostly it's time-filler. I'm reading more--I'm halfway through the 46 books Rex Stout wrote about Nero Wolfe...and that's in just over a month.

What are you doing?

No comments: