Friday, April 30, 2021

One Year

 This is the 364th posting on this blog. It ought to be the 365th, because when I started on May 1 of last year, I planned on posting something every day for at least a year. I missed one Saturday in December when I traveled to the funeral for my mother-in-law. I could have written and scheduled a posting for that day, but things were hectic and I never got around to it.

Still, I feel pretty good about missing my goal by only one (and for, I think, a pretty good reason). This has not been the first year of retirement I was expecting and the second year will not be either (for personal reasons I choose not to discuss on this blog). From this point on, I will not be maintaining a daily posting schedule, though I will endeavor not to miss more than two days in a row.


No comments: