Thursday, September 24, 2020

Coming Up Empty

 For the first time since I began this blog on May 1, I find I have nothing to write about. It's not writer's block, per se, just that nothing seems important enough to fill this space.

You all know where I stand on the important political issues of our time, and nothing has occurred in the past 24 hours that I find noteworthy on any of them. Nothing inconsequential in the realms of science fiction, comics, or general entertainment has tickled my brain, either. On past days, when this occurred, I have struggled to find a suitable subject to expound upon, even if for only a couple of sentences. This morning, the struggle still left me empty.

After 146 posts, I suppose that's not unusual. I hope to have something to say tomorrow.



No comments: