Sunday, June 27, 2021

One Month After

 Tomorrow will be exactly one month since the surgery to remove my prostate. Here's an update:

No problems with movement of any kind. No pain, no discomfort in bending, twisting, lifting (though I am still following the recommendation of limiting weight to 20 lbs.), walking (including stairs).

I think I am gaining some natural control of my bladder, even before the biofeedback session later this week. I have noticed that I am feeling occasional urges to relieve myself (especially at night), pretty much like the ones I had normally pre-surgery. I have also noticed that, again after a night's sleep, my incontinence pads are drier than they were a couple of weeks ago.

Overall, even if I have to continue the routine of wearing pads, I think I've come through this pretty well.


No comments: